Propane Solutions for Business
A clean, safe alternative for commercial fuel use.
Propane is an efficient, clean-burning and safe fuel that meets OSHA standards. It is also a popular choice as a secondary or temporary fuel source, used as back-up fuel for pumps, generators and on building sites.
Propane Temporary Heat Program:
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
- Propane gas supply to convection and forced air construction heaters - perfect for curing cement, drywall mud, paint & varnishes
- 100# cylinders to 1000 gallon tanks sizes available
- Includes supply pressure regulators, hoses, cut-off valves and transition fittings
- Tanks arrive ready to connect to whatever construction heaters are deployed
Propane Forklift Program:
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
- All-aluminum forklift fuel cylinders and cylinder storage cages
- 1,000-gallon bulk propane dispensers
- Pump skids for on-site refueling at high volume operations
- Certified by the U.S. DOT as an Inspector and Visual Re-qualifier for forklift cylinders
- Light-weight aluminum forklift cylinders/cages, easier to manage than the older, heavier steel versions
Available Propane Program Services:
- Permitting, installation of equipment, account setup, and testing
- On-site customer and operator training and certification
- Periodic facility safety inspections/equipment audits, and cylinder requalification
- Remote inventory monitoring and managing
- Flexible pricing options, online account access, and a variety of payment plans
- Expertise on worksite safety and compliance
- Clean, economical and practical
- Approved as an alternative fuel by the U.S. Congress Clean Air Act of 1990
- Produces almost 50% less harmful greenhouse gases than electricity
- Reduced fueling down time versus electric/battery recharging
PAPCO offers your business a secure, reliable source cushioned from severe weather effects and peak seasonal demands, plus we deliver with drivers, technicians, and customer service professionals that are experienced and well-trained. You can rely on us for everything you need to get your propane supply program rolling!
Contact us today for a free, no obligation consultation and let our team create a completely customized energy supply solution designed to meet all your requirements.
Resources & Information: